Outer Hebrides LEADER
READY TO SUBMIT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO THE OUTER HEBRIDES LEADER PROGRAMME?
The Outer Hebrides LEADER 2014-2020 Programme is currently still awaiting project eligibility guidance and application documentation from the Scottish Government before the programme can officially open however we are accepting enquries and these can be submitted through this link to the Scottish Rural National Expression of Interest Form. The submitted form will come directly to the LEADER team for review and we will be in touch after receipt of this to discuss the enquiry.
For more information and assistance please visit the Enquiry Form page.
All projects must contribute to at least on of the following objectives of the 2014-2020 LEADER Local Development Strategy:
- Promote Renewable Energy and Efficiency
- Enhancing Rural Services and Facilities
- Supportting Tourism Initiatives
- Supporting and Encouraging the devleopment of Small and Medum Sized Enterprises and Community Enterprises
- Developing Crofting Related Idea's and Encouraging Diverisification
- Supporting Community Fisheries and Marine Intiatives
- Networking with LAGs in Scotland, UK and Europe
The previous Programme, LEADER Innse Gall 2007-2013 was a great success and assisted a total of 111 Projects in the Outer Hebrides.
To find out more about the Projects assisted, please view 'Approved Projects' from the Menu on the left-hand side.